Decaffeinated coffees are slightly priced higher due to the extensive washing process of decaffeination. Roasted between medium to dark we offer a variety of organic washed decaffeinated coffees. Light Roast. Grown– The temperature ranges from 19-22 C (66.2-71.6°F) and the altitude is between 4,600 and 5,600 feet. Annual rainfall is between 800-1,200 mm and the humidity is constant at 65%. (This type of weather adds to the full bouquet of flowers on the front of the nose.) Need to Know– The highlands of Guatemala produce several of the world’s finest and most distinctive coffees. The mountain basin surrounding the beautiful colonial city Guatemala Antigua produces the most distinguished of these highland coffees: Guatemala Antigua, a coffee that combines complex nuance (smoke, spice, flowers, occasionally chocolate) with acidity ranging from gently bright to austerely powerful.
- You will not have a better cup of decaffeinated coffee than this Guatemalan Decaf Whole Bean Roast by Climb's Roast
- The country of Guatemala produces the most distinguished highland coffee. We offer Finca Nueva Granada from the Antigua region.
- This coffee bean has been roasted to a perfect medium to dark roast with low acidity.
- Very bold, bursting with delicious berries, listless acidity without the bitter edge offers a smooth finish.
- "Coffee with a Cause", Made in the USA, Award Winning Artisan Gourmet Local Coffee Roasters