Colombian Supremo Blend Proprietary Blend Keurig Cup
One of the best cups of coffee you will ever have, with our Artisan Blend K-Cups. To fill your coffee mug up even more you are helping change someones life at the same time! Climb's Roast is roasted locally in Charlotte, North Carolina USA. Our coffee is Fair Trade, sourced sustainably, and Certified USDA Organic.
- Award Winning Local Roaster & In House K-Cup Production, Climb's Roast Coffee K-Cups work with all generations of Keurig machines
- Our artisan roasters have taken years to carefully balanced these K-Cup's to bring out the best flavors with this brewing system
- Works with all generations of Keurig machines
- USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade and Sourced, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Best sourced beans from all over the world create these superior proprietary blends.
- "Coffee with a Cause"
- New BPA Free & Recyclable, 100% guaranteed. If you don't love our coffee, we'll make it right!
Our Artisan Blend K-Cups will be one of the best cups of coffee you will ever have!
The Climb's Roast Colombian Proprietary Blend K-Cup with a Light to Medium Roast will make a cup of coffee anyone will enjoy! To fill your coffee mug up even more you are helping change someones life at the same time! Climb's Roast is roasted locally in Charlotte, North Carolina USA. Our coffee is Fair Trade, sourced sustainably, and Certified USDA Organic.
About the Blend:
- Colombian Supremo– Of all the coffees we roast, this bean wins the roasting war. We roast more of this bean than any other we do. Why? The local coffee houses and churches order this bean from us in mass quantity because of its ability to deliver a robust taste without any bitterness. The “brightness” is higher than most on this bean and conveys a nutty overtone.
- Grown– Producing a stable climate all year round, coupled with rich volcanic soil, this combination produces a consistent high-quality bean. In general, the premium beans are grown on the mountainous regions of Colombian Andes. This is where all the stars line up for the most popular bean on the world stage.
- Need to know– When we roast this bean it seems as if all the locals know it. The aroma coming through the air tells everyone this “supremo” is up to bat.
- Soapbox– “This roast is exquisite with buttermilk pound cake in the early morning or late at night. Remember, the darker the roast, and this roast is medium dark to City Roast, the less caffeine in the roast. So don’t let this roast scare you at night. Drink up!”
- Supremo is the highest grade of Colombian coffee beans. This is the coffee that off-the-shelf brands are trying to emulate when they offer “100% Colombian” blends, and not one of them comes close to the quality of a fresh roasted Colombian Supremo bean.
- These large beans create a medium bodied and sweet tasting coffee with a rich flavor and aroma.
- The roasting process is carefully monitored to bring out the best chemistry and balance of this blend. Very bold, bursting with delicious berries, listless acidity without the bitter edge offers a smooth finish.